Sunday, February 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Whoops...somehow nearly 2 months have passed since my last post.  Of course, plenty has happened in that time and I have plenty of photos!  I'll create a few posts to show them and I apologize in advance that they will probably not be in order or as organized as I'd like... I took pics with 3 different cameras and simply don't have the time to figure out the chronological order of them all.  But I can promise you'll see a couple cute little boys!  Let's begin :)

First things first.  The Seahawks did amazing in the Super Bowl!  We even allowed Isaiah some minutes of screen time because the game was just too important to not have on!

I've wanted to visit this place for a long time. This week, I finally took the boys! 

The Flight Museum is packed with aircrafts! 

You have to duck under wings just to get around!

We know Anthony enjoyed himself!

There was so much to see!

Isaiah's Grandpa was a Marine!

Anthony is really becoming a ham for the camera!  Isaiah is unimpressed.

Playing with a very fun airport toy from Grandma Becci!  One of Isaiah's grandpas is a pilot and the other works for Boeing so it was a perfect gift!

Just hanging with all his stuffed animals in his "car." 

Silly, Daddy, Bumble Bear won't fit in the car!
(What do you think is going through Gus's mind at this moment?)
Gus just looks on at all the boys' antics from his safe haven of unfolded laundry. 

It's so fun to see the boys playing together...

...for about, oh, 10 seconds until they are on to their own thing again.

Isaiah taking a break from another "car" ride. Okay, let's be honest, I needed the break. I'm the one doing the pushing!

This was a great b-day gift from Aunt Sarah!  Both boys love to go for joy rides.
Of course I couldn't pass up an opportunity to put both boys in the box.  They loved it--can't you tell? 

No drawer or cabinet is safe anymore...

Isaiah just checking the structural soundness of our oven. Thanks, buddy!

Getting ready to jump around and scare each other.  Not really, but can't you imagine how funny that would be?

I had the boys do some blue and green ice cube art again to make their Seahawks signs. I've got some new craft ideas I'm excited to try this week!  

Anthony loved finding his way into tight places this week, including this folded-down walker. If he can get somewhere, he will!

That's all for tonight, folks. I'll add more soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment