As promised, here are more photos from the past couple months. You can tell from the boys' expressions that our apartment is strictly a "NO FUN" zone...
| I found this one from early November. They look so young! |
| Merry Christmas! Our tree didn't look so small when I stood next to it... |
| Godmothers Erica and Maria came for Isaiah's birthday and he loved all the attention from his Aunties! |
| "Move that camera so I can drive down the hall!" |
| No matter where he is, Isaiah can't resist getting caught up in good literature. |
| A box makes everything more fun. |
| Are you noticing a trend here? |
| Playing with Gus's scratching board. |
| Gus! Get up and play with me! |
| Fun with Daddy/Mr. James! |
| What a goof! |
| Here, the contemplative. |
No comments:
Post a Comment