Monday, July 16, 2012
James and Kat plus one!
I tried starting up a blog about a year and a half ago, but it didn't last long. Now that we are expecting our first baby, there is more to write about! I wanted an easier way to share news and pictures with our family and friends.
We had our 2nd OB appointment with the doctor today. I am 16 weeks and 4 days along. We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat today which was so amazing! My belly is growing but sometimes I still am in disbelief that there is really a little life growing inside me, so it was comforting and reassuring to hear that strong heartbeat today. Dr. Walker said I should be feeling baby movements in a few weeks. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea! I'm so exciting that you are going to start blogging! It will be great to hear what is going on in your family's life AND it will be great for you to reflect back upon later!
ReplyDelete