I'm finally getting around to uploading some photos, so I wanted to show you how BIG our little kitten has gotten since the year and a half I last posted those pics of him. We used to think he was a runt. HA! Not exactly...
Here he managed to somehow squeeze into the bed that used to be Cleo's (the Van Sciver family cat who passed away). But don't let him fool you!
Here he is lounging in his "Night Hut." Watch out, Baby! If we spoil the cat this much, just think how we're going to spoil you! Okay, maybe the Baby doesn't need to watch out, but our wallets do! Just yesterday, I bought Gus "Krazy Kat bubbles" that supposedly have catnip in the liquid. I don't know about that, but he is terrified of the bubbles! He cries and cowers in fear when we blow them his direction.
And here he was, relaxing in one of our Christmas boxes. Okay, maybe these photos don't quite show off how GIANT he is. I'll see if I can get some better ones and maybe post them in 6 months...
No comments:
Post a Comment