Sunday, November 24, 2013

Black Eyes and Nearly-Walking Guys

It's been a few weeks since a post and of course now that I'm sitting down to write one, I can't seem to locate my camera to upload photos.  Luckily, I have a second camera that I've used a little recently, so I can post a few photos to hold you over until I find the rest.

Isaiah turns 11 months this Thursday (Happy Thanksgiving!).  It is really amazing how quickly they grow and change. Since my last post... we celebrated Anthony's 1st birthday, he also got his first black eye (which stuck around a long time!), Isaiah started eating from a spoon, as well as standing up in his crib (bu-bye to easy naptimes), and crawling up on hands and knees (just in the last couple days). 

Both boys are also on the verge of walking. They both walk while holding on to our hands, or cruise along furniture on their own. Anthony stands without holding onto anything for some seconds (the longest recorded was 30 sec) and then slowly goes down.  His parents have seen him take a couple steps at their apartment. Isaiah will let go of what he's holding on to and take a couple steps lunging toward me or James. I'm not considering these his "first steps" yet but it is pretty exciting! He also stands without holding anything for a couple seconds.  He seems to be fearless and ready to GO!

We've had a couple Sunday night dinners with Papa Homer (James' dad). Here they are reading to Isaiah at bedtime.

His first day standing in the crib!

Now the boys can stand together :)

So expressive... I love all his faces.

Best buds! I wish I knew what they were thinking...

The first spoon-fed night.  It's gotten less messy... 



...I promise.


Such beautiful eyes!

He loves rough-housing with Daddy.

Still a happy guy even with his shiner. 




I'll add more later!  G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment