Isaiah and I started this week down in Portland to see his Aunt Sarah run in her very first marathon! She did awesome!
 |
| Heading to Mile 18 to cheer on Sarah! |
 |
| Isaiah admires Aunt Sarah's Marathon medal! |
|
|
This week, we purchased a used double-stroller, which makes taking trips a whole lot easier! (And, much more fun for the boys.) We are taking advantage of all our sunny days to get outside. James joined us for a walk around Capital Lake!
 |
| Look at that excitement on their faces! |
Another big change this week is that Isaiah is now military crawling! That means the boys can now explore more together--and I am doing a lot more chasing to make sure they are safe.
(I'm trying to upload more videos but they aren't working...I have no idea why this one did but if anyone else uses blogspot and has gotten them to work, please let me know how!)
Two things the boys love to play with are the vertical blinds and their car seats...and, as always, Gus (who Anthony calls "Gu!").
Caught a couple of Anthony's funny faces. This kid is so expressive! He cracks me up everyday.
And, this week, Isaiah was gifted with some really cute Halloween outfits! His Grandma Gail (my mom) sent him some, and Anthony's Grandma Debra really spoiled him! Plus, our friends Scott and Becca re-gifted our bumble bee costume that we'd given to them for one of their daughters to wear some Halloween past (I had completely forgotten about it so don't remember how long ago). I'm not crazy about celebrating Halloween, but everything becomes more fun with a baby, and I think all these outfits are sooo stinking cute! Thank you everyone!
 |
| Franken-booty! |
 |
| I love this b/c one of our nicknames for Isaiah is actually "little prince." Someday he can be king! |
 |
| It's so fun to celebrate all the "firsts" with a baby! |
 |
| For those who don't know, when James and I first met at YMCA Camp Seymour, his camp name was Bear Claw and I was Bumble...so any bee-themed items for Isaiah just fit us so perfectly! |
I love all of these photos! Isaiah are both so cute in their pictures! Great new stroller!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma Gail