Saturday, September 21, 2013

Week 3: Lots of Silliness


James was working in Tacoma most of this week so I was truly home alone with these tykes. So we also hung close to home, with a couple short walks or a few moments outside on our deck when I could show them my single plant that I'm growing, a jade plant which actually was a start from Haley's grandmother!
I'll just let the photos show you some of the silly fun we had this week:

Anthony likes to show Isaiah how to use toys and, well, you can see how Isaiah feels about that.



We had to do some pants-on-the-head poses.

James thought he looked so handsome with his no-shirt jeans on.

Isaiah got his first big boo-boo on his forehead after a dive into the side of the toy crate. He's still working on his transitions from sitting to, well, any kind of movement anywhere.

There was a whole lot of hat-chewing this week.

And Gus-chasing...

...which resulted in some Gus retaliation. Anthony has no fear!

There was also plenty of window-gazing...

...from both the boys. 



Anthony likes to visit Isaiah while he's eating and help him finish his meal.
Yes, they do play together (or near each other) sometimes!
What a sweetie!
They are an armful but I love these boys!


1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Thanks for sharing, love all the pictures. It looks like a wonderful place to be a baby!Melody

    ReplyDelete