Saturday, February 2, 2013

First Monthiversary





Last Monday (January 28) I celebrated my very first monthiversary!  (But if you are counting by weeks, and Mommy is, I am now 5 weeks and a day old).  So much has happened in that time!  I have had a number of family and friend visitors; I've gone for walks in both my stroller and the Moby carrier; I've been to church, Fred Meyer, Costco, Target, and Ross;  I've slept, spit up, eaten, moved my arms and legs, and lifted my head; and I've cried, listened, stared, and, on a few special occasions, smiled.   Below are some pictures documenting my adventures. 




Here was Mommy enjoying a delicious dinner at Anthony's on December 27th, my due date! Little did she know that just a few hours later, I'd be ready to come out and see the world!





Daddy was so excited to meet me!!  I was a little confused and tired...





This is Diksha, who was Mommy's doula.  She was a big support to Mommy and Daddy during the pregnancy, labor, and postpartum.  She is awesome!



Grandma Gail and Aunties Erica and Maria visited me during the first two weeks.  They helped with cleaning the apartment, cooking, and holding me!  I was so sad when they had to go.



Auntie Sarah is so good at holding me and getting me to fall asleep!

 



I was so happy to meet Barb and Papa Homer too!
       (That's my Daddy's dad) 
I hope they visit me again soon!








Grandma Becci came all the way from California to see me!  She was so great at calming me when I was fussy.





                                                  Here I am after my first bath.  I didn't cry at all. 


Mommy and Daddy have caught me doing all sorts of cute things.  I'm growing bigger everyday!








 I've hung out with my BFF Anthony a few times, but I've either been eating or sleeping during our play dates... He was born November 17th so he is teaching me a lot about how to be a baby. I think someday soon I'll actually notice that he's there when we are together. 

But I have to say, of all the people I've met, I love Mommy and Daddy most of all.  Now, on to more adventures!  I'll blog again soon, but right now I need a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment