Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bubble and Squeak

I was trying to think of a clever title for this post and I thought that captured it pretty well, plus it connects to the fact that the Olympics are going on in London ("bubble and squeak" is a traditional English breakfast) even though what I have to share has nothing to do with that! It has to do with bubbles... the best way I can describe the feeling in my belly that I believe is the baby moving!  I first felt it a few weeks ago, just below my belly button, and it felt like the tiniest gas bubbles. I was sitting very still on the couch and concentrating on feeling any movement in my abdomen :)  Then I felt the exact same thing a week later when I was trying to fall asleep in bed. Then I didn't feel anything for about another week, but now it seems almost everyday, I'm experiencing this bubbly feeling in my abdomen that is not indigestion! (I've had that too so I know this is different)  It is stronger than that first feeling so I think that is just showing me that our baby is getting bigger and stronger everyday!  It is very cool to be able to connect with Baby in this new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment